About Dr. Binning
Call for an appointment (703)-257-0100
Dr. James G. Binning DC PC is originally from Niagara Falls, New York. He graduated from Palmer Chiropractic College in 1996, where he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree and was the recipient of the “Clinical Excellence Award“. Dr. Binning has been providing treatments and spine care in his Manassas chiropractic center for the past several years.
Dr. Binning is Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, and is licensed to practice in chiropractic in Virginia by the Virginia Board of Medicine.
Dr. Binning has a special interest in sports injuries as one of the chiropractors in Manassas Va.
He has dealt extensively with Neck pain, Failed Back and Neck surgeries, Shoulder pain, Spine Care, Frozen Shoulder Syndrome, Rotator Cuff injuries, Ulnar Nerve Transpositions, Epicondylar Release at the Elbow, Elbow-Epicondylitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Chiro therapy, DeQuervains Tenosynovitis, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD), Dorsal Cord Stimulator Implantation, Morphine Pump Implantation, Facet Blocks, Selective Nerve Root Blocks, Epidural Steroid Injections, Intradiscal Electrothermal Surgeries, Discograms, Headaches-Cervicogenic Cephalgia, Occipital Nerve Blocks, Sciatica- Lumbar Radiculopathy, Knee-pre and post Meniscal/ACL surgeries, Total Knee Replacement, and Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Plantar Fasciitis treatments in Manassas VA 20110.
Dr. Binning has been practicing for 20 years and was part of a multidisciplinary practice in Los Angeles, for several years consisting of: Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, Neurology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery and Neurosurgery. This has provided him with a firm understanding of the needs of other consulting physicians. It’s this team approach, he uses, that results in the patient reaching maximum medical improvement more efficiently. He is now one of the Chiropractors in Manassas VA so let Dr. Binning be your Manassas Chiropractor.
Dr. Binning is currently accepting new patients and is an in network provider for Anthem and Carefirst Insurance as a Manassas VA Chiropractor.
Call now for an appointment (703)-257-0100
There are many techniques which chiropractors can specialize in and employ in spinal adjustments.
Some of the most notable techniques include:
- Activator Methods – uses the Activator Adjusting Instrument instead of by-hand adjustments to give consistent mechanical low-force, high-speed clicks to the body. Utilizes a leg-length analysis to determine segmental aberration.
- Myofascial Release Techniques – soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves.
- Cox Flexion-Distraction – a gentle, non-force adjusting procedure which mixes chiropractic principles with osteopathic principles and utilizes specialized adjusting tables with movable parts.
- Diversified – the classic chiropractic technique, developed by D.D. Palmer, DC. Uses specific manual thrusts focused on restoring normal biomechanical function. Has been developed to adjust extremity joints as well.
- Thompson Terminal Point Technique (Thompson Drop-Table Technique) – uses a precision adjusting table with a weighing mechanism which adds only enough tension to hold the patient in the “up” position before the thrust is given.
- Chiropractic SOT Methods: (Sacro Occipital Technique)
Sacro Occipital Technique is specifically designed to treat problems in the lower back. Triangular blocks are placed under the pelvis of the prone patient, and low force, slow pressure manipulations and adjustment are made to joints in the skull. Some chiropractors use SOT as an exclusive technique, while others use it in conjunction with other chiropractic methods.